Reminder: The deadline for applications for Project Assistant, "circles of light - Fylde" is 5 pm, Thurs 19th April.
The Workshop Assistants' call will be early in May.
- What is Art Circle?
- Art Circle: Suggested Materials List
- Art Circle out & about sessions 2017
- Art Circle: Sessions & Holidays
- counterpart: Lytham Interventions 2016
- "here, there & everywhere" The Big Draw in Fylde 2...
- Dr Jan Goss: Positive Expectation 'vs' Negative B...
- Viewpoint: How creativity is helped by failure (1...
- Notes on Colour...
- Notes on Assemblage
- Notes on Books as Material
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Circles of Light (The Big Draw in Fylde) 2012
Circles of Light (The Big Draw in Fylde) 2012 is a celebratory, visual arts project which links to the Olympiad, the Queen’s Diamond Anniversary and other events happening in Fylde during 2012.
It is designed to encourage all ages and abilities to have a go at drawing using low tech materials and equipment in a variety of community settings.
[lottery funded through Arts Council England]
Circles of Light – Fylde, a not-for-profit enterprise, which
- presents participant centred, creative activities for all ages and abilities
- offers mentoring and work experience to early career artists and makers in delivering and managing creative activities in community settings
- works with clients to design, deliver and manage bespoke creative activities, projects and programmes.
[more information soon – please register interest at firstname.lastname@example.org ]